Saturday, November 19, 2011

So close now.

The semester is winding down and I am having a hard time keeping my head above water. I know that I should be studying and paying attention to my classes but my concentration sucks right now. I am just ready to have a break already! It's going to be great to have a month off! A month where I do not have to worry about assignments and quizzes and my brain can rest for a little bit! A month to worry about my finances and the holidays! (Wait, maybe I want to stay in school!)

Speaking of the Holidays... in true Vern fashion, the Christmas trees and decorations are already up at my house. I know, you probably think that I am crazy but I just can't help it! I love Christmas decorations and cozy nights and snuggling with my fuzzies! And with my new Manfriend. That's right, I said new Manfriend. I'll tell you more about him at a later date. Until then though, here is a preview of my fabulous Christmas trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment