Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just a vent...

I am currently back in college and loving my classes. The semester is drawing to a close and I am a little sad about it but, I will admit that there has been one thing that has driven me absolutely crazy lately. I am taking a couple of online classes and one of my fellow students it seems has made it a mission to push their religious beliefs on every one in the class. I cringe when I read this students post because I know I am going to be absolutely irritated by the end of it. I've been very tolerant until now, now I have been set off. I am all about learning about different religions but please, let me do it on my own and just answer the question that you were asked to answer and quit dragging in all of these things that have absolutely no relevance to the discussion.
Growing up, I always knew and believed that God does exist and I knew that I would have the opportunity to explore religion on my own terms but when someone begins to push, I do not learn anything. In fact I rarely hear the words that come out of their mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment