Thursday, November 24, 2011

Counting my blessings

Happy Turkey Day!!! Today I spent some time counting my blessings and I have found that I am a very blessed young lady. I have all of the things that I have set out to have at this point and I thank the Lord for that every day. Recently I have been posting something that I am thankful for on my facebook page every day. We were given an assignment last week in my Psych class to write down something that we were thankful for each day for a week and keep it in a journal. In true Vern fashion, I was a head of the game. Here is my journal! What are you thankful for today?
November 5, 2011- Today I am thankful for the opportunity to further my education and for the person that pushed me to do this the most! Even when I felt like giving up all hope of going back to school they wouldn't let me! Thanks Bear.
November 6, 2011- Today I am thankful for My beautiful little sisters! The girls that keep my life interesting!
 November 7, 2011- Today I am thankful for my Murph dog, Squirrel, and DaBear! Three little fuzzies that bring love and laughter to my life every single day.
November 8, 2011- Today I am thankful for my friends. :)
November 9, 2011- Today I am thankful for the future that is ahead of me. It's a wonderful feeling to wake up each day and be that much closer to having everything I've ever wanted!
 November 10, 2011- Today I am thankful for my family!
 November 11, 2011- Today I am thankful for all the Veteran's that have served our country!
 November 12, 2011- Today I am thankful for my home. I love where I live!
 November 13, 2011- Today I am thankful for the doctors who have taken care of me throughout my scoliosis adventure.
 November 14, 2011- Today I am thankful for understanding professors!!!
 November 15, 2011- With so many Americans out of work, today I am thankful for my job! Got dirt? Call us at Shawn Wilson Excavating! (575)354-3478
 November 16, 2011- Thankful for the little things in life that bring me joy. Fuzzies snuggled next to me, favorite song on the radio, good grades, driving the new pickup, etc.
November 17, 2011- Today I am thankful for having an amazing man in my life.
November 18, 2011- Today I am thankful for Stephanie Meyer and her over active imagination that has kept me entertained for the past four years. Yes... I am a Twilight fan. Stop judging me.
November 20, 2011- Today I am thankful for good weather! It's November, I'm in a T-shirt and drinking beer on the front porch. Apparently winter missed the memo! ;)
November 21, 2011- Today I am thankful for green chile! Seriously, I'm not even joking.
 November 22, 2011- Thankful for my grandparents! All of them!
 November 23, 2011- Today I am thankful that my manfriend and my fuzzies love each other as much as they do. Murph is moping around the house since Manfriend went home for Thanksgiving. I hope Murph and I survive the next few days.
 November 24, 2011- Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am thankful for every little blessing in my life. I am thankful for waking up each morning because each day is a gift and I plan on taking full advantage of each gift given to me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment