Monday, April 21, 2014

Slow Down!

I should be doing homework but... I would rather waste my time doing this. Between all of the traveling, school, house hunting, and child raising I have not had time to just sit down and blog lately. We have been moving so fast for the past month that I haven't really had the time to just enjoy life. However... I do have some news.

First...
 WE FOUND A HOUSE!!!

And it has red tile in the Kitchen which I am super excited about because all of my kitchen stuff is red!
I am not particularly fond of the wood paneling in the living room though. I mean what is it about Texas and wood paneling? It's all over the place. Ick. I am excited about the tile floors though.
Smurph dog and Ti are going to be excited about this! A HUGE back yard with big trees and a patio that has a built in smoker and fan!
Baby and I are heading back tomorrow so the Baby Daddy and I can officially sign the lease and start preparing to move all of our stuff in which is still in Cruces.

 
 
Second...
Baby, Aunt Tay, and I traveled to Clayton for Aunt Stupie and Uncle Tyler's engagement party! A great time was had by all, Baby got to meet those he was named after and...
 
All of the sisters had the opportunity to be together for a little bit. This is a rare thing!
 
 
Third...
 
This happened...

This is probably one of my most favorite things ever. So... I have always had this thing for vintage campers even before having a thing for vintage campers was cool and my great grandparents have always had this, the Silver Streak. I have always been infatuated with the Silver Streak so when my Mom called and said, Grandma said they are ready to sell the Silver Streak I was like, "Sold! Right now! I'll send the check!" And then I immediately went to Pinterest and started day dreaming and going through my glamper board. I can't even tell you guys how freaking excited I am about this. Ugh! I know this is going to be a huge project, (thankfully I married a very talented contractor) and the husband and I may end up killing each other over it but I just can not wait to start traveling around with it, taking Baby Love on little adventures!
Grandma and Grandpa said they think it's either a 56' or 58' but they cant remember exactly. How crazy is that to have had something like this for so long that you can't even remember what year you got it? That means this baby is 56 years old or older. Wowza!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment