Sunday, December 25, 2011

Yep!, Pretty much fantastic!

I have had an excellent Christmas this year, which came as a shock to me because quite honestly, I am getting a little tired of how Christmas has turned into a commercialized holiday. However, I got to spend this year with two of my little sisters and even though I really, really, wish that I could have all three of them together, it was pretty nice to have at least two of them with me. I love spending time with my siblings because for awhile, I get to pretend that I am 12 years old again and all we do is giggle. Although, I guess that is not entirely true being as how there is usually alcoholic beverages involved these days so maybe not 12 years old but you know what I mean. It's a much needed trip down memory lane every time we all gather. Mmmm egg nog and Spiced rum... I wonder if I have any of that left. Anyways, it was awesome and I was happy and I got everything that I wanted and more. Well except for having my Sweetheart here but y'all have got to see this...

Oh what's this you ask? Oh this is just my Manfriend being the bad ass that he is. He's going to kill me when he sees this probably but I can't help it. I think he is the manliest man I have ever seen and I don't mind telling you about it cause I am pretty proud of myself for hooking this one. He's handsome, he's sweet, he is incredibly intelligent and he is all mine. Mmm hmm, go me! By the way I hope you are not one of those sissy lalas that's all, "eww, dead ducks!" because quite frankly, I find that pretty hot too. Not the dead duck part, the he's a hot duck hunter part. Ok, that's enough of me bragging about my Manfriend.

Oh and one more thing, My Mama, is also a bad ass. She got my sister and I signed copies of The Pioneer Woman's love story which is basically one of the best love stories ever written. Just Saying... Thank you Mom, Mama, Momzy, Mommy. (Say that in the Stewie voice. She just loves it when you do. *sarcasm*) 


No comments:

Post a Comment