Monday, June 4, 2012

Just a little bragging

What a summer this has been so far! I will admit that I am tired and stressed out but so excited for the things that are fixing to take place.
First off... in 12 days I am marrying my best friend in a small little ceremony in Smokey Bear Park! I wish that it was the 16th already so that we could begin our new journey together.
I'm so excited to start a life with this guy! 
Honestly I can not begin to tell you how happy this cat makes me. I was blessed the day that I met him. 

Second... I am officially an NMSU Aggie again! 
I can not begin to tell you how happy I am about this! I am only a few semesters away from a bachelors in Criminal Justice and then I will start working towards my masters! Thank you Jesus for this opportunity!

Also, I feel the need to share how grateful I am to have met a man that understands how important finishing my degree is to me. He is very supportive when it comes to my education and I love how he is always there to give me an extra push when I feel like giving up. I am incredibly happy that I have his support and that I found a man that is so unselfish and willing to stand by me through anything.

Third... Little Tiberius is growing like a weed. We had to break down and by the little man a pool the other night. I think we are going to have a great hunting partner, he is learning so fast! And he loves the water! 



Fourth.... Murph has adapted so well with having a new baby in the house. He and Ti have become BFF's and wherever Murph is, Ti is right behind him. As of this week though Ti is the same size as Murph! Good thing he got his bluff in on him! Although they have been in a lot of trouble together lately. For example, the other day they both had baths and by baths I mean, the bath, brushing, blow drying, fluffing, etc. and then... Murphy rolled Ti around the yard in the mud a few times. I was not a happy Mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment